Rugz D Bewler - "White Paper & Women (Pass Dat Shhh)"

    Fresh off that "Super Bad" track from Ski's 24 Hour Karate School, Rugz releases his new single. The track will make its way onto Bewler's forthcoming mixtape, "Save Bewler: The Memoirs of Muhammad Mc'Fly." It is produced by Ski Beatz and features Smoke DZA & Terri Walker.


    MediafireDownload: Rugz D Bewler f. Smoke DZA & Terri Walker - "White Paper & Women (Pass Dat Shhh)" (Prod. Ski Beatz)

    The album artwork for the Rugz D Bewler song can be found HERE.

    I'm making this post just minutes after I read that my dudes have met Ski Beatz himself. Chade hit me up and told me the story; I'm jealous to say the least. For anyone that isn't familiar, Ski produced the majority of Curren$y's Pilot Talk, and just released his own studio album, 24 Hour Karate School. Ski has also made some of the most recognizable beats in hip-hop, being the sole producer of Jay-Z's "Dead Presidents II," "Feelin' It," and "Who You Wit II," among other songs. Ski Beatz is dope. Point blank. Sage's signed copy of 24 Hour Karate School is seen below.
    Photobucket

    0 Responses