What To Expect ...

    Yeah I know we've been sleepin / slacking and when I say we I mean I ...(KB) Only cause Joe Fiy and Chili Chade are MIA right now. But I'm about to handle this shit and let you people know what to expect in the next few months to come.

    First things first we have Lil B dropping his debut mixtape this September titled 'The Blur' ..no official word on the title all I know is that it will be explained throughout the mixtape. Same goes for the actual release date / artwork / track list.. All info will be posted as I obtain more.
    G!LK Album:
    - October 31 2010
    - No official title yet
    - Will not be free
    - Will be in official cases with booklet
    - It will feature the G!LK roster and most likely no one else
    - Obviously it's going to be absolute fire


    Two Gods will be putting together a new layout in the next few weeks and changing pretty much the whole website so get prepare for a whole new look. We're gonna be uploading a lot more in the next few months so keep checking back for exclusive shit. 

    0 Responses