The Kid Blaze | TC Is Not Enough

    Hello from Utica: This is Wade Carmichael, or Chade, or WC, or however you call me. I just want to extend my congratulations to my brother KB, and even though I wasn't around to help with the final touches as usual, im SUPER amped for the listen in a bit. TC is NOT ENOUGH ^__^
    Finally after a bunch of studio sessions, doobies, shots and crazy ideas it's here. It took me a while to put this piece of work together because I felt I wanted nothing less than the best material I've ever created. There's a little bit of everything on this project so every person out there can relate somehow.  It's fuggin 6AM right now. I stayed up this long to finish this project so you peeps got something to wake up to. Show the support and download. Thanks everyone.

    0 Responses