Tis Been A While

    but i'm back with a completely new set of thoughts.



    my vision is sorta blurry due to the fact that i'm pretty smacked and i have thoughts going thru my head at 3294398439034 fuggn miles an hour.

    i feel like i'm always in some sort of feud. someone is always disappointed or upset w/ me over some bull shit.
    someone should most definitely inform the earth that i'm not even close to perfect.


    so if i happen to piss you off or do something that makes you want to not fugg w/ me .. my bad!

    on another note I'M PERFORMING JULY 16TH AT THE CHANCE W/ HISTORY REPEATS X FIVE YARD DASH X AMONG THE DEAD X A PUBLIC MASSACRE

    a lot of you cats are bullshittn. .... . . i advise you scoop a ticket soon. or else you'll be missing out on the best show to ever take place in this area. .. .. . .no bull shit


    off to do something else w/ my time. peace god

    0 Responses