MF Borat - The Mask & The Moustache (EP)

    Photobucket

    "Who the f#ck is MF Borat?" Back in 2006, Daniel Dumile linked up with Sacha Baron Cohen during the filming of his movie, Borat. (S/o to Chade.) "Who the f#ck is Daniel Dumile?" He's one of the dopest underground rappers in the industry, and has been one of my favorite artists since I first heard Operation: Doomsday. I remember me and this man KB got a hold of that Operation: Doomsday and played the ish out. He has appeared under numerous aliases, most notoriously known by the name DOOM or MF Doom. He has produced for Ghostface Killah and Raekwon the Chef of Wu-Tang, and has worked alongside J Dilla, Madlib, DJ Danger Mouse, Thom Yorke of Radiohead, and many others. Apparently, MF Doom has linked up with Kanye West, Talib Kweli, and Madlib in the studio. I heard a rumor that Madlib would be producing some of Kanye's next album. The possibilities are endless. This project came as a surprise to me, and has been in constant rotation alongside some of the T.C.I.N.E. songs I have access to (as of now). T.C.I.N.E. coming this July. Remember to get your tickets to Kid Blaze's July 10th concert at the Chance in Poughkeepsie. History Repeats and Among the Dead will also be performing. What up Tyler! This kid tweeted "teenage mutant ninja turn tuh's" earlier today and had me and @kbakakidblaze rolling. Thank Me Later in this bitch whassuppp. You're welcome.

    0 Responses