The Kid Blaze | Ocean Of Stars

    I know I'm a little late but I got caught up in the booth. My bad ...Moving on ..

    This is not your normal Kid Blaze music. If your expecting the cocky, shit talking, I don't give a fuck type of music you might as well save yourself the download. But if you've ever been through relationship problems, been depressed, found someone you connect with or been cheated on this is music I guarentee you can relate to. This material goes back to the middle of 12th grade up until a few weeks ago. Whenever I was going through problems I would write a song and that became my therapy to help me cope with stress and confusion. I censored nothing in this project because I feel like I'm done hiding how I truly feel.. So my apologies to whoever may be offended by some of the shit I say.. It was just how I was feeling at the time..I'm not really looking for anyone's critique on this project. As I said this is mainly for myself ...release therapy you could call it. So here it is ......
    The Kid Blaze | Ocean Of Stars. 
     
      



    0 Responses