First Official (Editioned) 2 Gods 1 Blog Tee

    This is the first in what I hope will become a long line of tee-shirts designed by us. This design in particular was created by Calli Kush and I on 03-04-2010. We're not even selling them for profit. I REPEAT, we will make absolutely no money for these. It costs about $15 (give or take) to create one of these shirts, from the quality Old Navy tee-shirt that its printed on to the printing materials themselves. Each shirt will come with a certificate expressing our thanks and gratitude for your support, as well as the Edition # (The Edition # will also be pressed onto the shirt as well). I will keep a running tab on how many shirts there are out there right in the contact info section.. right now I have 1of 1, but that will change later today.
    If you take a picture in one of our tees, tag us in them on Facebook and/or send the picture to my email, I'll put the picture up on the blog as a 2 Gods sighting.
    Male sizes & Female sizes, ANY tee color you want that I can find, white lettering.
    Thanks For Your Continued Support.
    Where other blogs have failed, we have succeeded. 10,000 views and counting!
    if you have tee ideas, email me pictures, the address is in my contact info. I hope to hear from my dudes at:
     IV Kings

    0 Responses