plans for the future


    Driving home from school today, I was listening to some beats that I wrote some tracks to and I came up with a new idea. These past few months I've written the deepest material of music I've ever written in my life based on the real-life experiences I continue to go through. I feel the need to get this music out ..to the people that like when I write these type of songs.. to the people that can relate to it.. to the people that may need it or something. So, instead of clogging TC Is Not Enough with these deep songs I've decided I'm going to release a side project.. here's the rundown:

    - it will be titled Ocean Of Stars
    - it will be available for free via the blog
    - it will be completed by mid-March
    - it will NOT be like 808s & Heartbreak
    - it will feature unreleased tracks back from 12th grade as well as new material
    - it will not be more then 10 songs
    - it will have very limited features
    - it will address every situation with no censoring of names
    - it will be dedicated
    - it will be the deepest material you've heard from me

    0 Responses