Of Me and Socks

    My Grandpa put me on to these.
    I fell in love.
    I wore these at every basketball game back in high school.
    I lead my team in scoring in these.
    I dropped 29 points against Ossining in these.
    I got recruited to play college ball in these.
    I regret choosing not to go, and aim to play in these again next year.
    I wore these to every school dance.
    I wore these to prom.
    I wear them during xxx.
    I graduated with one attached to my cap.
    I wear these everyday unless they're in the wash.
    My socks only match the first day that I pop the tags off.
    I get new ones every holiday/birthday.
    I have an argyle Print tatted on my left fore-arm.
    They're comfortable, I feel like I walk on air.
    I guess I'm a weirdo, but I prefer the term Eccentric.

    0 Responses