The Journey Road Of The Kid Blaze Vol. 1


    Ahhh, just writing this brings me back to the recording sessions of my first legit project! (we can skip the bullshit Best of Both Races I don't count that as a part of my discography.) This is the first CD I recorded in the booth that I've done all of my other projects in to this day. It features probably one of my biggest songs I've done out of all my tracks: Swagger Like Us Ft. Ed-Mickz & T-Swiffa (at the time he was T-Donutz.) as well as some of my most lyrical shit I've ever written.
    I won't take any credit but I also believe this is the project that made T-Swiffa realize he was a pretty dope rapper. After he dropped verses on Swagger Like Us, Nothing On Me & Way We Do It he started spitting a lot more and eventually started doing his own shit. This project also shows the transition I made from rapping about guns and bullshit to what I'm actually doing in my life. Before this project all I rapped about was straight non-sense ans there's a minor trail left of that lyrical content on the CD due to the fact that I worked on this project from late 2006 up to a week before it's release. So here it is people, the first official Kid Blaze project: Recognize Greatness
    Released on Sept 29th 2008.



    The Kid Blaze: Recognize Greatness Link 1
    The Kid Blaze: Recognize Greatness Link 2



    0 Responses