The Edge's Release

    Another friend, another dope blog. Beacon is not just filled with a select talented few musicians, but as of late, im noticing that it has also birthed and or nourished some newly budding great minds. a while back we stumbled upon Tristan's blog (the 27th Letter, check back through the archives), but this time, the spotline is uppon Ali Muhammad, GlewCrew philosopher/A.R.M creator. He's only just starting out on his Hub Page, with 29 entries so far, and 4 followers, me included. However, as the number of hubs grow, I encourage you to raise that level of followers far beyond that:
    He Deserves it
    Self described to me earlier as "food for thought", Flip through his ideas, and you can easily relate to/and or get a feel for what he was going through at the time that he was sitting behind the keyboard. If youre into horoscopes and such that you check everyday, why not check out his page, and start your day with something to get your mind focused on what life has in store for you. Its kind of funny, that my best comparison for his page is Rev Run in the bath tub at the end of the Run's House episodes = ), haha but if "edges release" ever makes it to text updates, my phone will be signed up. Ali! keep up the work, ill be reading bro.

    http://hubpages.com/hub/edgesrelease
    ^this link will take you to the newest Idea"
    "I've always loved to express myself. Writing is one of those expressive ways, and I believe in my Tawfiq..meaning, gift from god.. I'll write anything because there are no limitations in my book haha I hope you enjoy.. the begining
    learn something new each day, heres a great place to start"
    -Ali



    0 Responses