drowning in a ocean of stars . . ... .



    what am i suppose to feel right now? there's something telling me to just do it but the evil side of me wants to fuck around longer. the emotions pour out of me whenever i'm not attached and i'm too far distanced. i don't expect you regular people to understand the craziness that flows through the veins in my cerebellum. why must this continue to torment me and eat away at my already tattered soul. i no longer feel pain for i am cold and heartless. feelings? pointless to keep trapped in my body because all they do is cause you depression. therefore i no longer allow feelings in my body. my soul must be freed ..it just has to be freed. as i've stated i feel so low due to the fact that i'm solo. . . . the smoke of the devil's underworld hits in my chest taking me higher and balancing out my low points, but that is not the way to live life. people continue to try and understand the words i speak and the actions that i have yet they fail.. no one will ever have the ability to analyze me one hundred percent as i have not even analyzed myself yet.. . . . this world is nothing but h e l l in a costume. you people are just too blind to view life the way i see it. maybe someday you'll understand.

    0 Responses