ITS DONE LOADING...ITS RIGHT BELOW THIS POST = )

    while I wait for the video of sidiq to finish...today on my drive home I looked into someones windows...only to see a CHRISTMAS TREE.ive never been so upset to see one of those. what the fuck...its what-NOVEMBER 17th, Thanksgiving hasnt even passed yet! I never realized that people were that into it...may as well keep a tree year round,and i'm far from a "Scrooge", but theres a time and a place for everything...
    Photobucket
    in OTHER recent news...Shay "Boot" returned again last night lol...heres some of what she had to say this time, along with some tidbits from emmie:


    1. I can hear the guitar...Emmie, play the drums!
    2. You know those bullets...the ones I used to shoot? well theyre commin' atcha live!
    3. Are you scared of the darkness in the night?
    4. Youre delaying my flight, people try to stop my flight but I will never land
    5. lets bring her some jelly donutz
    6. Shes a fuckin "Bamboon", shes her own species
    7. Emmie- Shes a "Chunkalunk-humpadunk-monkalut krispy cream donut"..."slut"-shay
    8. the greasy chipmunk!
    9. I ran 5 miles today, thats probably better than that fuckin chipmunk.....that bitch prolly ran to the fuckin' "dick-pleaser" store
    10. shes a "dick-sleezer"
    11. Emmie- She likes her 30 pack of tacos with "cock-sauce"
    12. Theres a song called "cock-sauce"? cause if there is im tryna hear it

    lol

    0 Responses