Weekly Pickups: Week 2

    So as almost everyone knows I recently got a job at Polo Ralph Lauren up at Woodbury Commons. Yes I take that 20-25 minute drive but I like to drive so it hardly bothers me. Despite the fact that I have to listen to people who don't speak English all day (check the post below to view my non-stop ranting) the discounts at this job are fucking nuts. 30% off everything in the store. 40% off sale items and 50% off of anything online. I haven't got my first check yet so I haven't been balled out in Polo like I want to just yet. But I had a little bit of money in my account so I picked up these two items recently. Now you normal people would probably pay around 55 to 60 dollars for these two items...I paid something like 30 all together. LOL life is great.


    (FREE GUCCI MANE) !BURR!BURR!BURR!

    0 Responses