We have Touched Down






    Operation "Okaaay" continues. Right now, Kb, Jerome, Siddiq & I are chilling in my Aunt's Apartment, eating real NY Cheese Pizza. Ali stayed back at Grand Central to meet up with someone, i dont know...I got a nice Grape soda waiting for me after I finish this second slice = p. as far the trip goes...im having a great time, but ask KB and he may say otherwise. This guy dropped his phone back in beacon when we first boarded the train, and his battery exploded out and got run over by the train lol. thats so wack. spent the train ride watching the Lil Wayne documentary, and when we got here got cut in line for the taxi lol....then got in trouble on the elevator by some security bitch. but otherwise things are straight. were about to cut out of here and hit the streets,we were thinking its going to be hard find a place to get booted...luckily my aunts building has a Park behind it = ) I just cracked my soda. as jerome just said..."were out like fat chicks in dodgeball" Stay UP





    0 Responses