V- Shay Boot Wood Strikes Again

    Those of you familiar with facebook will probably remember the last time shay "boot" wood struck lol. Well, I just got in from chilling with her and KB...and this is just SOME of what she had to say:
    "turn the spaceshuttle on and we'll get there in 2 seconds"
    "Put on music, I like to boot......FULLY LOADED!"
    "I need to reload it"
    "Wait, whats the porkchops name?...the famous porkchop! I just want to know his name"
    "Can dead people be salty?
    "You better run to bed before Chewbacca gets you!"
    "I may be boot...but I ain't 'Stoop'"
    "I wish I could cry candy...Skittles..."
    "Get out of the spaceship and Hover!!"
    "Does that mean theres crack in it?"
    "Guys...can we talk in accent?I just like to.guys stoooop.....I want my statuses"
    "I have this disease...where im cold and get the chitters"
    "Woof Woof!!"
    "Weeb Weeb!"
    If you ever get that chance to witness Shay "Boot" for yourselft, accept that invitation lol

    Stay ^

    0 Responses