Thoughts From The Secluded Side Of My Mind..

    One of the main reasons I wanted to create a blog was to be able to do some shit like this ..just rant until i feel better ..

    Bitches are such a waste of time in my opinion. All they do is lead you on til you feel like you got a shot or they're just complete bitches. Or you have the bitches that you've known forever and you think they're real and then you find out they're faker than a fucking boob job. Throughout the years in my life I've grown to not open up to many girls, grow attached, or show any sort of feelings because once you do that they feel like they got you. That's exactly why I'm the way I am towards girls. Don't be salty if I fucked one of your friends or some shit.. get over it and keep it moving. You bitches are all the same ..fake.


    0 Responses