Is this in YOUR iTunes? IV "POH"


    When KB first showed me Joe Surreal a couple months ago, I didnt know what to expect. I got a hold of the first mixtape and have been bumping him ever since, thats my dude. If youre into metaphors, big Vocabulary words, and overyour head lyrics that you have to think twice about...maybee Surreal is for you. We featured him on Welcome to My Mind also on the track "Surreal", so you may have allreay heard some of his work. Today, Surreal finally dropped the official POH (Pursuit of Happyness) mixtape, as a 2gods exclusive. let us know what you think of his "Autonomy" Stay UP
    to reach Joe Surreal
    http://www.facebook.com/JAYdashFREE
    Track Listing
    Surreal State Of Mind
    Within Securites
    What's The Meaning
    Never Change
    Twilight Zone
    Lyrical Exercise
    Living Puzzle
    Back Turned
    I Want In
    Just Breathe (outro)

    0 Responses